Saturday, June 27

Weekend Coming

Hohoho...Is Saturday again lorhh..Today working half day only and tomorrow will be my off day..So happy..weekend is coming towards me....


So coincidence my dear was off today..I was feel super happy when he can off in the weekend lorhh..Yeahh..Finally he can accompanied me for whole day...Hmm.. don't think that my dear's lao da was treat him so good orhhh always let him off on weekend..Haiz...actually he got purpose one lorhh..He told my dear next whole week cannot off lorhh cause there will have new recipe introduce...He need dear to help him..Damn!!So now he just so kind to asked dear take the off day earlier...next week dear must will very tired lorhh..gotta wait one more week just can off!!Sigh!!!Dear need to become superman again:-p

Knocked off at 12.30pm and went to meet dear immediately..Dear had prepared lunch for me..Actually we already plan brought my mum to Sakura had our lunch buffet there..but dear suddenly said he already cooked crab for me..So that I forced to called my mum and told her we changed the lunch buffet to dinner buffet...

Bought egg tarts and green bean soup for dear as his lunch...Aftermath headed to dear's place..Worhh..smell the tasty of crabs I really can't waited to try it..yummy yummy...is really delicious lorhh..five fingers and ten toes up!!!Pumpkin cheese crabs..sound very weird right?!But the taste really not bad lorhh..Never try really duno the pumpkin cheese source can so tasty..

Felt so sleepy after ate until so full..my eyes was closed up in a minute time only...Ciao..took a nap until 5pm lorhh~Dear woke me up as we told my mum meet at YCK MRT at 6pm sharp..After get our change headed to meet with mum....

Sakura was damn fulled today...There was no empty tables for us lorhh..So forced to wait outside first..Since there got free times so we walked to next door to find my brother..Hahass..he was so silly lorhh..we stand so long outside his kitchen he still never discovered lorhh..Really @#&$!O%..Four eyes already still cannot see us..Damn!!!

After half an hour,the restaurant called us and told that there have tables for us...Total bills for 3 persons is 80++..worhh..damn expensive lorhh..I asked my mum must eat until gao gao just can left here...hahass...But at the end,three of us also never eat too much as our stomach was very full already even just craved for a little foods only...Haiz..Wasted......

We spent 2++ hours at there...Worhh..my stomach was damn full until looked like 3 months pregnant lorhh..Sigh!!Today sure gain 1~2 kgs ...Sent mum back home ..After that dear and me headed to AMK hub walked walked...Actually wish to watch movie but there was no nice movies which we interested one..So at the end spent our night at Arcade..we played the basketball together..yeahh..my favourite game...never failed to play it....

Then,home sweet home after that....

Overnight at dear's place again:-p