Monday, July 27

Awaiting for...

Worhh..Is Monday again..Times really flies like nobody business lorhh...Today is the last weekend of July..Still have six more days,new month will be coming soon already~Hohohoho.....I am really feel happy and excited now lorhh:-p

5 more days to have k session with my girls..
12 more days to go KL..
13 more days to my bestie's convo..
17 more days to my last day in company..
18 more days to back my lovely hometown..
19 more days to my family trip-Langkawi..

I am awating for these days coming...Really long long time never have so much entertainment already lorhh~I want have a nice holiday before I start for my new job..I want spent it with my lovely dear, family and friends....

Hope the times can flies as soon as possible now..Seriously I really can't wait for it lorhh~