Friday, January 16

hmm..just received the latest information of my friend's death case..the dissection was came out on that day already~it had a doubtful point which can showed that my friend was not commit suicide lorhh..doctor was found that on his neck there had left a trace...

Although police treat as this case is a commit suicide case,but my friend's family never give up and all of them also think that my friend sure won't do so silly act as he is really an optimistic guy~even more now the report showed that got trace on his neck..it means that maybe got somebody attacked him lorhh...then pushed him down from 12th floor..

I really hope that Malaysia police can investigate this case properly..It showed many of doubts and suspicions in this case lorhh:-) please don't just ignored all the points and settle it so easily only~it caused a life!!

I know the GOD will always blessing us included my friend too...I believe GOD sure will punish those person who do evil dead in one day~so the person who murdered my friend you will won't have a good life..if really can find out the evidence,you can't escape liaoO~

still waiting for the more information about this case..

hope that God can help to find out the real reasons of causing my friend's death..I not rather to see that my friend dead with a grievance...