Wednesday, January 21

I am on mc again..

hahass..actually my stomach ache is already feel more better..and had plan to go for work today~but so so bad I woke up very late this morning lorhh..even how I rushed prepared myself it will be late also...cause I woke up around 7.15am~when I was still hesitate on it,my mum suddenly asked me sacrified a day go to take mc and accompany her go out buy some new year stuffs...so due to my lateness and my mum requestions,I decided went to see my company doctor to take mc again..hees..

after take my shower and get my change,we headed go to Bugis shopping..hmm..quite a long distance from my house to Bugis lorhh~on the train I almost fall asleep already..is damn tired..somemore I had taking my medicines...so that make me feel quite sleepy and blur blur...

when we reached there,is damn crowded of people lorhh although today is not a public holiday or weekend!!warhh..unexpected weekday also got so many people come for shopping..haiz..maybe they all same with me barhh..last minutes of new year just come out grabbed somethings..hahass..

this time I feel so hapPy lorhh cause I bought a lot of things lerhh..hahass..no need vexed so much about my new year clothes already lorhh~I had bought 4 tops,1 long jeans,1 long socks and a pair of shoes..hmm..is enough clothes tuh celebrate new year liaoO~

after shopped at Bugis street,we went to temporary market which located besides Bugis MRT bought some new year stuffs..hmm..that side damn crowded of people lorhh:-)the weather was damn hot that time..the space at there was not so big also..so I waited about 10 minutes only already felt wana faith lorhhh..my niece and newphew also keep crying at that side..so we can't buy much things at there...

due to time not early already,so home sweet home first before I went to see company doctor..felt really damn tired lorhh...so fast a mc day was past again..tomorrow gotta go to work again:-0

sianz..hope that new year holiday faster coming...

I wana back my sweet hometown~