Sunday, January 11

I just received a bad news from my beloved fren..is realli a bad bad news for me andd make me until now stil can't accept it lorhh..dunno why recently so many unhappy things keep happenning on me..realli damn stress and moody!!my heart feel realli pain when received this bad news again..really unexpected and totaly can't believe the facts lorhh~my mind now realli blank..a lots of question marks appears..y??y??y??

one of my fo guang friend was passed away in this morning..he was jumped down from 12th floor..actually now my friend said police and hospital still investigate this case..they suspect that he was not commit suicide but maybe was pushed down by someone..the reason causing his death still need until the dissection report come out just will know it..hmm..realli damn sad!!!

my tears dunno why will automatic drop down when thinking of him..the scenery we gossiping and joking together on sook yee's wedding still clearly appear in my mind~the moments we had was realli unforgotten and memorable...so deep in my heart..

how am I going to take this...

realli wish can go to send him last journey..but my boss not allow me to on leave as next week I wil take leave to back hometown celebrate chinese new year..haiz..really feel so sorry and express regret..

wei yet..you must rest in peace okie?!

when you have done all must come back to visit all orhh..we are waiting for you..always..

you will always in our heart:-0

the photos we take together in soOk yee's wedding