Tuesday, January 13


this two nights,I didn't sleep well..I am realli so tired in office..it is really first time I will fall asleep in office..I dreamt about you this two days..all the sweet memories you gave me in that past one month plus appeared in myy dream again:-0 all sweet and nice dream..so hope that I can continue the dreams and won't wake up forever!!!I really miss you a lot...

This two weeks,I have been asking myself why we will like that..why must walk until this step..you must know I stil care about you..I do..I can't give up you this buddy..our friendship...

tell me what and how can I do just can patch back our friendships??

I really dun wish that I wil lost you ..I don't want to lost a friend again~the feelings is really pain and hurt~I just wish we stil can turning back like previous..no matters how you want to punish me..I also can do it..I have been facing,experiencing and suffering all these while~I am really going become crazy soon...

Please don't leave me alone..I am really feel empty and lonely now..

nobody can be my good listener again besides you:-0