Friday, January 23


yeahh..so fast is Friday again lurhh~hmm..my mood kinda good de lorhh..maybe long holiday will be coming soon liaoO..Hurray!!can back home to celebrate Chinese New Year already..really hapPy lerhh...

now ii am alone in office again feel damn sleepy lorhh...yesterday after finished class direct back home and quickly packed all my things and clothes..thought can slept early lorhh..but how I know so many things need to take back home lerhh..I used about an hour just finished packed it lorhh :=x

so when I finished done all,it was around 2 plus already lorhh...aikss..only got 4 hours allowed me to have my beauty sleep lorhh..sigh!!!recently keep like that always slept at late nite and awake early in the morning...I think i must control myself and need to start to have my healthy lifestle already...if not my look sure will faster getting older lorhh:-0


maybe now economic crisis,ii think majority of company will less many business and already closed up for celebrate Lunar Chinese New Year lorhh..aikss...ii so 'ke lian' lorhh, sat in office half day already but one call also dun have..almost fall asleep lorhh:-0

so hapPy my boss ask me back home early now..woahh..first time treat me so good niah~hmm..although is around 4pm already,but I stil got time to do medicure and pedicure before I go back...hahass...

knock off first...

before stop here,I sincerely wishing all of you have a properous hapPy chinese new year orhh~enjoy urself..