Tuesday, February 10


yesterday after finished work i went to school as usual...normally I am always the student who will reach the class first..so while waiting the lecturer came in class and start the lesson,I was doing my revision and some homeworks~

while I was concentrate in my revision,suddenly a guy knocked the door and came in..firstly,I thought maybe he was a new student in this school and need to asked the location of the classroom or somewhere larhh..but I was totally guess wrong lorhh..=DD

you think what the guy's purpose came into the room??!!

He walked towards to me and started to introduce himself...then he talked a lot of things but what I did was only replied to his questions and be a bit perfunctory of him~I was felt a little bit embarrased and 'shy' because never tried a stranger suddenly came towards me and gossip with me before lorhh...after some digression,he requested for my contact number...hahass..I really feel damn funny lorhh when I got to know I got attention from other guy in my school from different class...lol..

but,I didn't give him my number...
hmm..not because I am "diao jia" lorhh..but just dislike give my number anywhere to such stranger lorhh...somemore recently I was busy in preparing my coming exam,so also don't have so much time to make friends lorhh~

well..I am not showing off ....
the guy is only a small brother and not handsome too lorhh...
so it is nothing to show off here~lol...

but I think...
if he is a handsome guy,will I behave more differently??hahass...

anyway,I was admire his courage ...
it is so easy to start a conversation with others lorhh:-PpP