Friday, March 20

I Need Massage~~




I really need this lorhh..this few days I keep not feeling well..all the bones in my body so ache and totally can't slept well due to my body heat~sigh!!! make me feel damn tired and no spirit at all to do my revision~

so coincidence,my boss give me this slimming massager early morning..although it is a free gift from a supplier and not really a present bought from him,but is still fine larhh..cause I really need massage this time!!!I just need it to relief my back pain,neck pain and also stiff shoulders..

This massager not only a normal massager lorhh..it actually also can be a slimmer massager lerhh..hahass..not bad..at the same time,can burn my fats also..two advantages together...

haiz...later finished work gotta back home rest early already...bad headache find me up again..think that I sure will fall sick again:-)all the symptom come out already..sigh!!!hope that the sickness won't come to attacked me...my exam is around the corner already..I need to do my last revision lorhhh!!!!

God blessing me...Please let me have a healthy body to face this important exam:-0