Monday, March 23

~No Weekend~

As my expected,I was really fall sick lurhh..poor man!!Friday night after finished work had a bad headache and fever ..its totally suck and make me cannot concentrate in my revision at all lorhh~therefore,I only can do nothing and wasted my time again to get a rest...shit man!!my health keep brings a lot troubles to me lorhh~

two days off in weekend I didn't went out a step also..hmm..48 hours stay at home do my last revision only lorhh~although is sound really pity,but actually I still quite enjoy on it lorhh..cause still feel a bit satisfied that I can finally understand the topics which I had study for...hahass..* claps for myself *

Last final revision really a bit damn stress lorhh..so scare I will forget the formulas and steps in calculation..besides that,the most worry thing is the Management Costing lorhh..there has so many theory need to memorise lorhh..OMG!!it's really kill me lorhh..asked me do calculation maybe still ok lorhh..at least I still have a chance try to score the mark....but if the theory section..?!haiz...I think I sure will die..I really hate to memorise lorhh!!!Is really so difficult to remember all..somemore all the theory still in English one..is double difficult for me lorhh:~


I need to challenge with times now....

I need to do my best in this final week before my exam~