Tuesday, May 19

Please Keep Off From Me..

I don' understand why this world will have this kind of people lorhh...Are them really feel so free nothing can do??!why must keep doing those useless and meaningless things or talking nonsense behind people siah?!

I just keep patience on 'you'.Please don't always do the 'xiao ren' act larhh..I really buay tahan your motions and actings you know.?I really hate you much!!!!So I hope I no need to face you this kind of person again..Don't you know I really dislike you at all??..Feel so sorry I really can't treat you as friend or even as colleague lorhh..You are only a stranger for me forever..I no need a friend so selfish as you..a friend keep lied to me...

What I can said is please keep off from me...is already pointless even how you do again:-p

Altought feel so sad with this kind of people,but I am still feel very lucky at least I can see his bad heart early...I feel very proud without this friend..

Lastly I just can warning you...
我不犯你,请你也别来犯我~