Tuesday, June 30

Apply For S Pass

I just apply for S pass today..Hopefully it can successful...God blessing~

First time I will be so serious...I never think wana apply to be permanent resident of Singapore ..Hmm..Before that I always think I just come here for working few years and sure will be going back to my own country soon..I just want to earn money at here...Hence,there is no neccessary to apply for PRs...But now I had changed my mind...Recently was kinda busy my own stuffs and started to worry my future....Had thinking clearly few days actually being a PRs at here no harmful also..Besides can enjoy some benefits,it also can help us more easy to find job lorhh...

Duno did you all had face this problem or not lorhh.?Nowadays foreigners very diffucult to find any jobs lorhh..Previously I had find some office job from advertisement in newspaper..When I tried to called them,their first conversation with me always is asking am I Singaporean or PRs..?When I answered them 'no',they will said so sorry..We need Singaporean or either PRs only..Damn!!not only few lorhh..Is quite a lot also like that...So pissed-off with it...At the end I had gave up after called about 10++ companies~

To solve this problem and hope next time finding job will be more easier,I had decided to apply for PRs...It is benefit for myself...So why not to try my luck to apply for it right??

Anyway..I wish MOM will approve my application asap...