Monday, January 26

~HapPi Chinese New Year~


yeahh..today is the first day of Lunar Chinese New Year ( nian chu yi )~by right now I am at my lovely hometown ..hmm..I am very enjoying myself at here lorhh:-0 really feel damn hapPy can celebrate this big and meaningful day with all my family members...

although I am damn tired and sleepy now..but my mood kinda good de lorhh~yesterday CNY eve I was very busy almost whole day lorhh..hmm..every year also do the same things--> helping my mum cleaned the house,prepared the new years stuffs which wana to be used in 'jie cai shen' session,washed car,prepared our reunion dinner,etc....haiz..so many things need to do~therefore,my parents and me busy until 9.30pm just having our reunion dinner lorhh..(hahass..actually having reunion supper already)

this year new year can said got some different for me lorhh...cause whole family only left me can accompany my parents having the reunion dinner orhh~so bad my sisters all had been married yet,so they need to stay at their husband's house having their reunion dinner..As to my brothers,both of them also cannot back home celebrate CNY due to they are working in the restaurant..hmm..so no choice...really feel a bit not accustomed lorhh first time so less people together having reunion dinner only ~but it was stil fine larhh cause at the last minutes my 2nd sister and brother in law came back our house to take somethings..by the way they having reunion dinner with us again...

after our reunion dinner,I was busy to help my parents prepared those praying stuffs...after that I faster had my shower and getting changed my new clothes liao..my frens were all waiting me to gather...so,after 'jie cai shen' and praying,I went out to meet my hometown frens already~hmm..had a nice and happi chatting with them..

hanging outside until 4 plus just home sweet home..slept at 5.30am and only had two hours for me to have my beauty sleep lerhh~early morning around 7.30am my mum had awake me up already..she told me that first two days of CNY cannot wake up late orhh~haiz..so no choice I must follow her words and wake up early although I really damn sleepy lorhh:-0

I think I shall stop at here first...gotta go out gathering with another 'geng'of friends again liao~will update again while I was back...

lastly,wishing everyone have a properous and happy chinese new year...

hope all of you can get many ang baos and win a lots money yarhh ^^