Wednesday, January 28

hmm..now is already 5.15am and I just reached home~hahass..just finished gathering with my friends and buddies..today I have a fanstatic new year day with them lorhh..long times never like that already...felt so satisfied for our this year gathering~really nice and perfect!!!

just now went to Kiara Box having sing session with my buddies them..this is my first time went there lorhh since it just open not long..hmm..the systems and sounds there was far better then Era Box lorhh~and the price also reasonable and more cheaper..somemore we still allowed brought foods and drinks lorhh~very deal right?!a person only need to pay around RM15 for 3 hours singing orhh...

hmm..so enjoy myself at the moment at there~besides singing,we stil chatting many topics together lorhh..and the most important one is taking photos with everyone..hahass...my mouth almost become stiff already lorhh keep laughing non-stopped while some of them do the funny acts and joke!!!

cam-whored session: