Sunday, January 18


I feel very sleepy now..my eyes really wana close up already..aikss...everytimes I back hometown also not enough sleep..damn!!today I only slept 2 hours and woke up at 3.30 early in the morning lorhh..damn shit!!my train supposed was at 4.20am but it didn't reached on time..it had delayed until around 5.10am just arrived at my station lorhh..haiz!!about an hour we waited at railway station lorhh..damn bastard train..always late!!!

wish to take a short nap now..but my mum wana me to bring her go out shopping..aikss..as a good daughter,I need to sacrify my sleeping time again lorhh~if not later she will missing her way again..really so admire her stil got so many energy to go shopping although she is older than me..her spirit really far better then mine one..really have the supernatural strength lorhh~

hmm..went out around 3 plus and headed to AMK Hub shopped around..I stil thought that I wil back home with two empty hands..but so unexpectedly I bought three tops,one scaft and two accessories for my new year clothes..besides that I also bought a top and accessories for my mum~hehess..she felt damn happy because that top make her looked more slim lorhh..hmm..after shopped about three hours we went to NTUC fairprice bought some stuffs and new years grocery for my ex-bf's family..

only a few hours shopping,I had spent more than 300 bucks lorhh..warhh..my heart felt quite pain de lorhh..just bought a little things spent so much already..can't expect the day carry on I will spent how much again..cause I stil have many things haven buy yet!!my dad's clothes,new year grocery and my new year's clothes..aikss..I wana save money but like can't do it now lerhh~my pockets the money keep go out never in one lorhh..sianz...

hope that after Chinese New Year I can save more money...if not I can't go travel with my friends liaoO..