Monday, January 19


my stomach ache haven recovered yet lorhh..2 days already I keep having diarrhea..aikss..so suffer..that day back home maybe my hometown water got problem..make my whole family included two little babies also having diarrhea~actually before I back home my mum got told me that my whole family was sick and having diarrhea..I thought that day I back home the water will become normal and safety for drinks liaoO~but so unexpected my sister and I also had the water poisoining although we just stay not over a day in my hometown andd drink just the little bottle of water!!damn!!!really feeling not well...hope that will recover as soon as possible..is almost killing me lorhh..

new year is coming soon already..times past so fast..still have a week only reach Chinese New Year liaoO~aikss..haven buy enough my new year clothes lorhh..sigh!!this year duno why seldom clothes can catch my eyes de lorhh..hmm..maybe this year the popular clothes style I don't like it barhh..so even I shopped so many places I also can't get a new cloth..so sianz lorhh...stil left few days to get my massive shopping spree liaoO..muhahaasss..hope that I won't back home with two empty's hands ...

looking forward to my shopping time tomorrow after finish works..

okay..need to take a rest first..my stomach pain again..I really dying soon if still can't recover !!hate~keep going to wash room..