Friday, February 27

Alone in office again..my colleague was on leave today~hmm..whole office will become my own world again...mixed feeling lorhh cause although feel happy due to nobody will disturb me what I am doing..but suddenly got feel a bit scare and lonely lorhh..just imagine whole company only left you alone,nobody around you..no another voice besides your own breathing sound and the radio sound...so silence...so quiet...is really quite terrible right?!duno why always in this type of enviroment,my brain and mind just will think 'those' things only..can catch what I mean or not??!

duno why very automatic my mind will direct link to those thing..perhaps I am really not a brave girl ( hmm...can say I am really damn timid )~therefore,I will easily feel scare..until now grow so big already,I still not dare to sleep alone in a room lorhh..but sometimes no choice I had to sleep alone too..due to cannot switch on the light whole night..hence normally I will used my blanket to cover all my body first until I fall sleep...hahass..damn idiot right?!

don't want talk this one liaoO..my hair was standing up already...I better go to do my revision first..update soon again:-0