Sunday, March 1


times really past so fast,is 1st of March already...still have a month only for me to prepare my exam..this time I think I sure will die one..still have so many topics I haven touch yet lorhhh!!!gosh...

yesterday only touch my book a few hours only lorhh..woke up in the early morning~after that accompanied my beloved mum went to temple praying..Due to some direction problems we spent a lot of time just safety reached our home..haiz~feel a bit failure lorhh cause stay at my sister's house already about half a year but I still can't recognise the direction back home...hence,we walk the long way around 30 mins lorhh..at the end,my brother cannot walk again then we just call a taxi and cabbed back ~_~

poor things..spent a lot in transport today lorhh~hahass..but luckily my brother paid all..normal marhh guy must more gentle marhh...after back home,first thing I do is having my lunch..I am really so so hungry lorhh..my stomach cannot tahan liao..is almost near dinner time just fulled my stomach lorhh:-0 blablabla..luckily my gastic didn't pain lorhh~

half day so fast over like that already..whole day left those few hours for me to do my revision only...sigh!!!study until around 3am then just go to sleep liaoO...feel more and more anxious when the exam day is more and more near to the corner...