Friday, February 20

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

yeahh..finally I was success finished my LCCI course~hmm..feel so happy cause I no need rushed to school after finished work again..besides that I have more time for me to spent with..and I will more free already..hahass..

times past really fast...still remember the time I started my course was in December 2007..this course had taken me about more than a year and definitely make me suffer so long also..hahass..actually not very suffer larhh cause I still damn enjoyed on it..just sometimes will feel very tired and boring as gotta rushed to school after finished work~normally everyday after knocked off I think majority people also wish can quickly back home take a rest or if not can go shopping or gathering with friends ,right?but for me really no much times to do all of that since I chosen this part time course...

Sometimes even no class for that day,but I still need to back home early to do homeworks and revision lorhh..haiz..It taken away a lots of my times..since studying no more activities..no more gathering..no more free times for me lorhh..it's sound like very meaningless in my life right?!

Well..now finally I can back to my normal life already..but,it doesn't means that I am totally free and can enjoy myself now..cause even I had finished my course but I haven finished my exam..sigh!!the exam is around the corner soon...hopefully I can pass the exam with flying colours again...that is what I wish to achieve now and also my purpose to take this course~

anyway,I will try my best...I hope that I can successful get the certification..God blessing me:-0


如果海 會說話 如果風愛上沙
如果有些想念遺忘在漫長的長假
我會聆聽浪花 讓風吹過頭髮
任記憶裡的愛情在時間潮汐裡喧嘩
非得等春天遠了夏天才近了
我是在回首時終於懂得
當陽光 再次 回到那 漂著雨的國境之南
我會試著把 那一年的故事在接下去說完
當陽光再次 離開那 太晴朗的國境之南
你會不會把 你曾帶走的愛 在告別前用微笑全歸還
海很藍 星光燦爛 我仍空著我的臂彎
天很寬 在我獨自唱歌的夜晚
請原諒我的愛 訴說的太緩慢 
我會試著把 那一年的故事 在接下去說完
當陽光 再次 離開那 太晴朗的國境之南