Sunday, February 22

Should I??!

Sometimes I very confused to myself...duno what really I think about in my mind now..so complicated..perhaps I really feel blank and helpless...duno what decision should I going to make..vexed!!!!

duno why after not longer with him,just discovered that he actually also can be so good,so romantic,so caring,until can as a 100% perfect boyfriend for me..but so regret that he never done all of this when we are together!!I feel so sad..really sad...maybe guy always like that barhh..when both parties together,they never cherish what they have at all..never mind of your feelings..mind of the problems which occured between each others~mind of what you want and need..but after broke off,they will do such things that they never done before...then just come back touched your heart and asked you patch back...haiz...why must they like that siah?!so selfish...

I hate this feeling lorhh..but so unlucky this had happen on myself now...maybe god always like that barhh..you don't like that things or don't wish that things happen,but at the end sure will happen one lorhh...is always come opposite what you want de...sianz!!!!but no choice I had to face all of this in a day..

yarhh..I really appreciate what you had done for me....for a girl,I think majority will also feel touched barhh,not only me lorhh~If someone every off day also prepared lunch for you,trying hard to change his bad attitude,always think to give you surprises,treat you like his princess or queen,doing such things that even a girl also maybe can't do one,everyday waited you at the downstairs of your block,will you feel touched in a day??!!

just wonder will him last longer doing like that or just for temporary only??!!

should I feel touched??!!or just treat it as a punishment for him??!

vexed...