Wednesday, February 18


hmm..no comment on what happened in my office today~just feel a bit of pissed off and really unlike my boss attitude!!Fxxx..duno why be a boss can be so irresponsible lorhh..all kinds complaints from customers also never handle and settle!!!what's they know only all passed those bad and tricky things to me..what's a hell...thought I am superwoman merhh??!customers disatisfied the service keep 'kao bei kao bu' at there wana talk to boss but what they done?!just keep evade..so at the end,I am always the victim who scolded badly by customers..haiz!!

sometimes really feel so wronged..not my false but still need to scolded by someone and apologise to them~really damn hate!!!can't understand why Singaporean so so difficult to treat lorhh..a small thing only also wana complaint..no wonder many people will said Singapore famous with 'complaint king' and 'complaint queen' larhh..( I din said all Singaporean orhh..just those 'certain' people who have little money then always show off de..) yarhh..maybe in their eyes,we are foreign workers..we must yield to what they said~but why must they always persist in being unreasonable siah?!we also human beings..not dogs lorhh~don't always treat us ( Malaysian) like their pet and scolded until xxxx....

I just hope that even we are not Singaporean but at least should be respect us a bit lorhh..in this 2 years plus..finally I realised the workings feelings in others country already~but no choice..I have to be patient too..if not the economy problems,I think I won't be here now!!!anyway,this is a new experience for me...that is life which must go through...


* this post I dun have any evil intentions to Singaporean..I know every country also have different kinds of person..what I had mentioned at above only those "certain"person which I had met...sorry if got some words make you angry..