Tuesday, February 17


suddenly very miss my hometown old buddies...

really damn miss the time when we share our secret together~miss the time we hang out together~miss the time while all of them are besides me when I am feeling down or sad~miss the hapPi moments when we went trip together~miss the time we playing until so 'crazy'~miss the time we joking together~really a lots of miss..

If they are now all around here,that will be how good of me lorhh...at least I can find a true-hearted friends to share my secrets and unhapPiness now~I know they will be a definitely good listener for me..they will understand my feelings and thoughts even I no need expressed out...yarhh..they are my good buddies..my bestie since childhood:-0..so they are too comprehend me..

I am felt so glad that I have them in my life..without them,my life will maybe in black and white only..but after I met them my life had changed,totally changed!!how colourful and cheersful is my life now...they are all so true-hearted to make friends with each others..they are so loyal to friends..they are so sincere,never have the schemes and intrigues ..so that's why I will treat them as a part in my life..they are my everythings~I loves them all...

feel so sad that I can't find any friends like them at here...hmm..maybe previously still have..but so bad..somethings had happen on me and that friend~so I lost this buddy..haiz..everytime thinking of him,my emotional character will come back again...really so tired on it already..since that case,maybe this cause me I don't have any confidence and faith that can make a friend who can I trust for...I can't find a person who still can be my good listener besides him..who can true-hearted tuh me without any schemes ..who can help me without request any repay at here..

I so hope I am at my lovely hometown now...I wish can gather with my buddies...I have many things want to share with them..I hope they can accompany me in this "mood down" period ...

If the times can reverse,I want go back my childhood...I don't want stay at a society which don't have any true friends around!!!!!!!