Tuesday, February 24

Boss In..sianzz


Shit..didn't touch my homeworks anymore lorhh..haiz!!!I really hate the times always flied so fast...make me everyday also not enough time to use lerhh...just for studying already spent most of my times....

damn!!!

so sianz today both of my boss keep stay at office and didn't go out anymore lorhh..haiz!!!I don't have any extra free times to do my revision liaoO lerhh..they are in office now can't do anythings..aikss..bo bian just can act hardworking in front them barhh..so I just can find things to do and let the times past only~

nothing more special happen on today..damn boring with my working life already...it is really sound very meaningless and colourless...So hope that I can faster get my certification...like that I just can find a more better job liaoO~as my friend said,sometimes change a working environment can gain more different experience barhh..and from that also can be more mature..hahass..maybe is really true...so fast is already about 1.5 years I have been working at here liaoO..so still consider after due date of my permit I may will find another job...

anyway,all the things still need to wait until I finish my exam first....

now just say say first,and don't think so much first...

hahaass..