Tuesday, February 24

TIRED....

hmm..today feel a bit tired lorhh~yesterday can't sleep well de..had a bad nightmare and keep woke up whole night..sigh!!!thought when I woke up can forget it (cause normally I will forgot and can't remember very clearly ),but this time so different lorhh it still very clearly stated in my brain lerhh..haiz...really so hope that it is just a dream and never will come through to my real life...all my dreams is about my coming exam one...so...hopefully .....it won't happen on me!!!!God bless....

yesterday I didn't have more times for me to do my revision lorhh after finished work...my mummy and niece all come here lerhh..spent about 2 hours to chat and play with them..so I think around 8.30pm I just started my revision..haiz..I waste a lot of times again lerhh...just wonder why the times can flied so fast siah??!!sometimes really feel pissed off on it...stress lorhh..If a day can have 48 hours,that will be so good lorhh..at least I have more and more times to do my homeworks..do my revision...but..is it possible?!!hahass...

anyway,I shall stop here today~my boss were going out from office again..so I need to do my revision first lorhh before they come back...