Saturday, February 14



yeahh..everybody~today is valentines day already lorhh..hmm..duno all of you will how to celebrate this special day lerhh?!will you have a romantic dating with your lovely pie?!or maybe same as me jz have a lonely and single valentine day?!hahass..anyway,still wish all of you have a memorable and enjoyable valentine day orhh:-0

today actually supposed is my off day and I no need come for working one lorhh..but so bad my colleague still not feeling well and wana replace the off day with me..haiz...feel so sianz lorhh~if no need working I think I still can having my beauty sleeping now...really damn sleepy and tired:-)

yesterday I went out with my fren until 3 plus just reached home..hmm..he had gave me a really big surprise lorhh~actually just thought that he just wana come out and gathering with me as simple..but how I know he actually planned to celebrate valentine day with me this friend first...hahass..so cute of him!!His effort I really appreaciate a lots..feel some touched+hapPy+romantic...lol...

around 10pm,meet him at my block downstairs..firstly,he passed me a bouquet of 99 roses which make by himself one..(can see he really put a lots of times and spirits to finish it)~damn surprised lorhh!!!all the flowers was made by spans..really so creative..can't imagine a guy will do such act works lorhh~even I am a girl but I admit that I sure don't have those interest to do all of that..is not an easy things lorhh..really millions thanks tuh him!!!!

tiz iis 99 roses made by himself...


afterwards,he stopped a taxi and asked me followed him to a place..act so mistery lorhh~hmm..he brought me to a very nice place lorhh..if I didn't remember wrong the place is called "Mount Faber"..it looked like Genting a bit located at mountain one and from there can view the night scene of Singapore~worhh..damn like the place so much..so surprised he still remember I like this kind of place lorhh..hmm.. the scenery of night really so so beautiful~although the place is more quiet a bit,but still attract many couples went there dating orhh..since came here about 2.5 years already,really just noticed that Singapore also got this nice nice place for couples to dating one lorhh....hahass...

we find a bench and sat down starting our gossipping..times flies very fast,so soon is 12 am already..he is the first person told me hapPi valentines dae lorhh..hmm..suddenly he asked me to close my eyes for 5 minutes..guess what I see when I open my eyes?!feel so shiock and touched..he had prepared many candles and lightened them around the bench..besides that,he stil brought red wine lorhh..he really make me no words can said lorhh~first time noticed that he actually also quite romantic one lorhh..

hmm...we enjoyed our wine at there..at the meantime,he passed me a present again..feel so pai seh lorhh he done a lots for me but I didn't prepare anythings..unexpected lorhh~anyway,I really appreaciate what he had done for me..really thanks him a lot..he may touched my heart...

first time so romantic celebration of valentine day for me..memorable day..although is not my lover,but I really enjoyed it..as I know,love does not only exist between a couple ..love can be 'all around '...there is the most immediate kind of love~