Monday, February 16


a really busy day for me....

damn shit lorhh~thought still have some free time for me to do my revision,but is totally busy like hell,no free time at all lerhh..duno why suddenly so many things and complaints need to follow up lorhh...Haiz!!!make me until now 3 plus just having my lunch..so pissed off orhhh!!!

now outside is raining heavily..aikss..feel a bit sleepy lorhh...yesterday the weather damn hot and make me can't sleep well at all!!!maybe this cause me feel tired and temper got a bit problem..but anyway,I still can control it...hmm..I hope that this rain can make the weather be cool more and can give me a good sleep tonight...

finished my lunch already..need to continue my works first..wish that the rains will stop before the time knocked off...I forget bring umbrella!!!damn...