Friday, March 6



10,000 jobs are on offer now in the career and education exhibition at Suntec City Singapore..If you are intested want to find a job , maybe it is a good chance for you to explore and finding a job...


when I reading this news,yarhh I really interesting about it and want to try my lucky whether can finding a more better job from there or not..hmm..recently got impetuos wish to quit my current job now...so many things keep happening in my company...actually I still have patient to continue working at here..but the important reason that cause me have the idea to change job is my company's financial are not stabil now!!!


after Chinese New Year,our company business was already dropped badly..it really dropped half or maybe more than that if compared with previous year!!!everyday me and my colleague just you look me and I look you lorhh...so free at all!!!sometimes sat whole day in office a call also don't have...can imagine the business was how bad is it lorhh...although this scenery have benefit for me,cause at least I have many extra times to do my revision while working,but I started to feel anxious the future of company...the financial of company...it is really unstabil now...and it gives me a signal that my boss will fire workers at any times lorhh:-0


anyway,I will try to find another job first for safety...quit or not quit this thing still better wait until I finished my exam just consider barhh~~hope that I really can find a better job...