Saturday, March 7

Another Weekend Again:-)

Duno how to describe the times lorhh..just can said it's really flies super fast until cannot feel its speed...sigh!!today is saturday liao..another weekend is coming AGAIN!!!!haiz...three more weeks for me to prepare only....can't imagine how I will going to win this war...really no confidence at all~

yesterday same as last few days,I didn't touch my books at all lorhh...after reached home is almost 8.30pm already~chatted a while with my mum then keep playing with my niece and newphew..they are going back home today!!!therefore I spent whole night accompany them lorhh...haiz...after they back I need to wait a month again just can see them~miss lorhh...

tonight I think I have a quiet space for me to do my revision liaoO...nobody disturb I can more concentrate on my study..Anyway,wish that I will finished all of the topics by this two days~

Times not enough already....