Thursday, March 12

A.N.G.R.Y!!!!

I'm coming back to work!!!

actually today I still have one more day MC for me to rest at home,but I didn't enjoyed the MC and choose to come back for working..hmm..don't think I am act hardworking ok?!but just because my idiot company don't want accept my MC lorhh..so even I am still feel not very well today,I force to come for working also..I don't want my boss deduct my pays and count it as unpaid leave lorhh...so 'bo hua'for me!!!

haiz..really feel no meaning working at this company already..all the rules & regulations of company like fuck lorhh...the most make me angry is the boss!!really a damn bastard..never seem and met people like them before lorhh..so luckily my daddy ,my brother or even my ex-bf also didn't attitude like that..really can't tahan longer with their weird attitude...

damn!!WTF lorhh!!!they will always said their rules & regulations are all follow by Singapore MOM law..but when we argued got some rules that different with MOM,then they will said we have our company law!!!fxxx!!!this moment said this that moment can said that..all the words they said only rubbish lorhh...an idiot company!!!bastard boss!!!

really damn angry with them lorhh...

hope that the days can faster come~after exams I will make my decision...just can say no point to continue working with this fxxking company already...