Wednesday, March 11

Diarrhea & Vomit..

Well...I didn't go to work today..gosh!!!having a serious diarrhea and vomitting since yesterday night...really first time feeling so bad and unwell...it's almost killed me lorhh~the pain was really too great to endure...damn!!!!

yesterday whole day in office I still look so healthy and didn't feel wrong and unfit lorhh..but duno why after finished my work,my stomach started feel not well and my gastric pain again..I still thought that this time will be as last time..therefore,I quickly back home and take my medicines...then take a rest first~After rest about an hour, the medicines still didn't give any effects for me but contrary to,my gastric and stomach feel more pain until I can't stand up and walking...at the meantime,I suddenly vomit and diarrhea already!!!in a short few hours only,I already diarrhea for 8 times and vomit 3 times...first time feel so suffer and I totally don't have any energy at all!!!!

so coincidence that time my mum was on the line with my sister..she asked me faster went to see doctor and don't treat it as a small matter..haiz..don't want to let my family worry about me so I decided went down to see doctor...but,so poor thing is when I walked not more than 2 minutes,I can't control myself again and direct vomit on the road again...sigh!!!totally not dare to walked anymore lorhh...after I returned home to take my shower again and get my new changed,is quite late already..the clinic which located at my opposite block was closed already..hence,I have no choice gotta cabbed to find clinic which still opened..so luckily at that time my ex bf was came to give somethings for me..he saw me like that then he quickly accompanied me to see doctor together...can't imagine if I went to see doctor alone lorhh...I really looked so weak and seems will faint at anytimes...my body totally lost so much due to diarrhea so many times already~

so lucky the clinic didn't have so much patients and we were reached on time before they closed!!!The doctor didn't said too much about me but he just told me that if I take the medicines still diarrhea and vomit,I need to direct go hospital already...hmm..so scared to hear that..this time I can noticed that is really feel quite serious lorhh...never try until feel so bad like this...

anyway,now I am feel more better than yesterday..whole day I not dare to eat much and just ate 2 eggs and an apple..duno why I also don't have any appetite to eat anythings....I just know I am feel so tired as whole night didn't sleep well at all...my stomach now still feel a bit pain and colic lorhh...duno how can just stopped the pain..I can't endure the pain already~

sigh!!!two days didn't touch my book again...hope that I can recover soon..my exam was at the corner already..I want more times and healthy to prepare it!!!!