Wednesday, March 4

DeAr!!!!Happy birthday...
Wei...生日快乐~~

today is my two beloved buddies's birthday..at here wana wish them have a memorable and unforgotten birthday orhh~may all their dreams will really come true barhh...( love you all..muackkss )

yesterday night I didn't touch my book at all..reached home around 9pm and after finished my shower,chatted with my mum and brother lorhh..many things and topics to gossip orhh..duno why suddenly just discover my brother also can have a nice chat with us..cause normally he seldom talked so much one lorhh..anyway,feel so happy we can sat down and chit chat together:-0
around 12am I just started to open my book and do my revision..gosh!!at that time suddenly remember today is my two buddies's birthday orhh~~as a bestie and buddy,I quickly called them and wished them happy birthday...hmm...hear their voice make me miss them more much lorhh...at the end,chatted with them until 1 plus and my phone no more credit liaoO just put down the phone...haiz!!!it seems that I had waste a lot of my study times again...sigh!!!!

But never mind larhh..not often so long just once a time...hmm..just keep telling myself today must study more to cover back yesterday's times lorhh..hahass..temporary used this excuse to console myself first...trying not to give myself too stress....as my friends said,I must relax..like that my mind just will more clear and can memorise more....

anyway, I am trying my best now...still have 26 days....

加油。。彩恝!!!