Tuesday, March 3


sorry..I dropped my tears again in front you...

I am really trying to stay strong already...but...still failure to control it~

perhaps I am really bear so many grievance in this company liaoO...is over my limit now..grow so big already,my parents score me also never like that..I being kind to help people settle their bad thing but?!opposite they came back and bluff me?!what the hell!!!every people also got sense of self respect one lorhh..why not my fault I still need to help people apologise?!still need to keep customers scolded until like a dog?!but the people never appreciate but still ..?!#

I know you started worry me again...I know you wana ask me quit this job again~yarhh..you are right..half of our day is in working..if working in so unhappy environment will make ourself feel upset everyday only~the important is we must feel hapPy always and not because those thing and give trouble to ourself!!is unvaluable...

don't worry larhh....Finally I am awake and I will protect myself begin today..since so many incident happened in this 1.5 years,I will not to treat people so good liaoO..and maybe sometimes just try to learn be more selfish barhh...this world is very realistic...you treat people good nobody will appreaciate~this is what I had learn since I had come out working.....

amazing world...