Wednesday, April 22

Busy..Busy..

Today is a damn busy day for me lorhh..suddenly many things need to settle and follow up~Haiz..my hands are kinda tired now lorhh~whole day never stop:-D

Recently my company system are really messy and complicated orhh!!!it had cause a lots of problems and make me more and more busy...keep received complaint from customers and keep kena scolded by them too!!!Fxxx...duno why this world will have this kind of people lorhh~a small case only also need to complaint until like hell..Haiz..so pathetic need to face all this unreasonable people!!!

So hope that I can knocked off now...I really dun wish to stay at office more then a minute lorhh.. sianz..

My mood now actually quite good lorhh even there was so many unhappy things happen in office..Feel damn happy cause tomorrow I will going to kl already..finally lorhh my holidays is coming soon..I want enjoy my holidays :-p

yeepee..hapPy happy...