Friday, April 24

Boring..

Hmm..this time kl trip I felt kinda boring lorhh..maybe I came not the right time barhh~my friends all are busy for their own things lerhh~some was busy in dating..some was facing school exams..Haiz..so nobody are free can accompany and entertained me lorhh:-p

Is totally out of my expected lerhh..before that I still though I will have a nice trip and got a well gathering with them lorhh~but can't blame them also lorhh..just can blame myself choose a wrong timing come here only~

Hope that next time I still have chance to come kl again when they all are free~I am not dare to disturb them again...I make them need to spent out their valuable time on me lorhh...feel a bit paiseh...


Luckily I will back to Singapore soon liaoO...this time don't have 'bu she de' lorhh~lol...