Saturday, April 25

I was failed:-p

By right now I am in kl and using my friend's lappy to update my blog:-D

Hmm..few days never update my blog already lorhh...duno why recently keep no mood to blog lorhh although there have many things would like to write and a lots of photos wana upload..Haiz...maybe Mr.lazy and Ms.moody were found me up barhh..lol~

I was feel kinda boring now lorhh..stay alone in my friend's room only..nobody can talking to me..Sianz..my friends were went out for their dinner~haiz..due to avoid be a spot light,I choose to diet tonight and let both of them went out dating together..I am so sacrificed right?!Kent,you know how to do lorhh?!kakaka..

Today I went to Genting interview lorhh..damn!!I think I won't have any chance on this time lerhh~Haiz..I felt quite disappointed on my performance just now...I felt so excited and panic lorhh..first time feel so stress ..just vacancy a GSA this position job only I need to pass through 4 interviews lorhh~gosh!!!all the interviews kinda serious lorhh..the interviewers also looks very very fiece one..their face never smile one from the start until the end...damn!!never face this kind of situation before that lorhh...I was really afraid until I can't said out a word lorhh...

HaiZ..still thought that it is an easy task to go for an interview lorhh..It seems I was wrong lorhh..Although I was failed at this time,but I won't give up so easily lorhh~I believe I will do more best in next time...I will prepared more information regarding the job position before I go for second time interviews again:-p

一次失败不等于永远都是失败。。
我相信自己会做到更好~