Friday, April 3

Disappointed!!!!

long time didn't update my blog already..hmm..damn busy tuh prepare my exam last few days lorhh....Haiz...FINALLY I had finished my war III-- final exam..but..I really duno how to descripe my feelings and mood now..Actually I should feel happy because I had completed whole course and exam~~

But..duno why I can't make myself happy on it lorhh...just maybe the exam I just sat for was throughly make me very dissapointed!!!!!!!!I really felt shed tears~I never expect that I will failed to do the questions...I had do my best to do all my revision and also put a lot of efford on this exam~but it seems I really waste all of my hard works!!!!

Why my confidence will suddenly disappeared after view the question..?!I still though I can get at least pass in this 3 papers..but since the question is damn fxxxing and still not in our syllabus,I have no more certainty on it!!!!!!I force to give up this time..I know even how I try my best to answer the question,it also can't help me to score the marks...it is a fact that I really duno how to answer it well~

Haiz..this time I really failed...Now I can't do nothing..just only can rest a while and continue to do my revision and try my best again in June paper~I believe God will blessing me always......

一次挫折不代表永远的失败