Saturday, April 4

Saturday Nite..

After on leave so many days really make me become lazy to work already..Early morning see my desk was full of paperworks..Haiz..I have more no mood to work!!!Saturday suddenly like Monday lorhh...The mood totally like hell!!I really started hate to do office job!!!!I hate filling!!!I hate typing cause my hands will feel tired!!!!sianz...Anyhow,I know I also need to face it..That is my only working life now...so force to think positive although I really hate it~

Nothing more happen today..As usual with Saturday I am alone in office now...Finally I had finished all my paperworks included follow up all the tasks when I was on leave that few days...sigh!!!just few days only I am not in office but those paperworks was so messy and complicated lorhh..make me really feel quite blur and headache on it..but luckily I still can catch up..if not really duno how to do all lorhh:-0

After finished work I didn't go anywhere,just direct back home cleaning my bedroom..My bedroom make me can't sleep comfortably lorhh..last few days just busy to do my revision..the bedroom totally messy until like a dog's place..I had used 5 hours to clean it up lorhh..can imagine how dirty and messy of my bedroom..?!

Finished doing all the cleaning work,I went out to watch movie with my friend at AMK hub..We catch the midnight show of ' L.O.V.E '..This show is really make me disappointed lorhh..Rate it : 1/10..Is totally a lousy movie lorhh..I advice those who are interest in this movie one better save up your money..it will waste your money only cause you will regret after watch it...This movie not romantic at all..It is really damn boring until I can fall sleep lorhh:-0

Is my second time fall sleep in cinema..sigh!!!the movie really make me no words can describe it lorhh..

That's all for whole day...My Saturday is damn boring and not interesting at all lorhh...I need a fantastic weekend...