Tuesday, April 14

HapPy 46th Birthday Mummy

Today is my lovely mummy's birthday..Happy birthday mummy..may you always be in the pink of health and hope you will strike toto or 4D tomorrow!:D

this year more special my mummy will celebrate her 46th birthday with us at here~hmm..first year celebrate her big day at Singapore lorhh..so sure must give her an unforgotten and memorable birthday celebration~

Later after finished work will go to collect my mummy's birthday cake first..then will back home as soon as possible cause we will have steamboat for our dinner and as my mummy's birthday celebration:~

Be right back to update more again:-p



.......................................................................

I had ate many tonight ..my stomach was bloated with foods until it looks like having 3 months pregnant lorhh~damn full..Haiz..I need to start diet from tomorrow again..Well..but it's worth cause the steamboat is kinda delicious lorhh..spicy tom yam soup + ginseng soup~yummy..yummy..long time didn't eat dinner together with my family liao~its feel so warm...


after steamboat,still ate the ice-cream cake lorhh..worhh..its really tasty lorhh~especially the ice-cream..is chocolate peanut buttercup+ mocha almonds fudge..taste not bad...must try this favourite nxt time again..

Lets photos do the talking~