Sunday, April 12

Movie Time...


Yesterday went to watch "Shinjuku Incident" at Cathay AMK hub with my friend..hmm..Rate it:8/10..I have never regret to watch it lorhh..Whole story line not bad although the ending is not quite good larhh...But,is still worth to watch it~

Whole movie I just keep pay my attention to my idol~Daniel Wu...this is the reason attracted me most!!!worhh..he is always so cool and man lorhh...This movie is all about gangster gangster one lorhh..There has a lot of cruel and ugly scene until I not dare to watch it ..The most disgusting is when Daniel Wu's hand was chopped and his face was scrapped.....I was screaming lorhh when saw this scene..Daniel Wu is really ' ke lian 'lorhh!!!!

After movie is already quite late..and I felt sleepy also..


Therefore,take cab and home sweet home....


This is how I spent my Saturday~nothing special again...
.