Saturday, May 2

Busy Saturday..

Started by this month,I will be alone stay in office forever already~Haiz..actually I am feel kinda afraid and boring lorhh..nobody can talk to me again..whole office only four walls accompany me..sigh!!Duno will I become deaf in one day or not lerhh??!lol..

Hmm..today I am kinda busy lorhh~after done all my paperworks,I still need to start to follow up my colleague's position tasks~Damn!!first time in office I will feel that the times past very fast lorhh until I can't realised it...After I had done all the things,the clock was showed at 12.30pm already..sigh!!I haven cleaned up the office lorhh..somemore still have a lots of things I haven settle too~Haiz..started feel panic lorhh..Duno I can handle all the office jobs or not lorhh~One person in charge two person postition's jobs really not so easy...

Finished work around 1 plus..although cannot back home at sharp time already,but I still feel happy lorhh..hahass..cause I can earn more OT money lorhh~hees...recently money not enough to used lorhh:-p