Sunday, May 3

30 days more

Still have a month only...

Boo~30 days for me to prepare my June exam!!!Sigh!!!I haven start a page yet lorhh.............help!!!

Recently busy like hell in office..There is totally no free time for me to do my revision lorhh~after finished work busy to settle my personal things again!!!Haiz..why I can't spent out few hours a day to study ??!how come I was so busy until I can't realised what I am busy for what lorhh..I know it may sound funny..but is really a truth..I admit that my brain become worse already..I easily to forget and can't memorise as well...

Haiz...I need to drink more milk and eat more fishes to stronger my memory and brain...I need to be more hardworking from today already~I can't still continue with my lazy attitude now..Right..cAijia...move on to your higher step...Don't still keep longer with the same step~

I must pay more hard in this coming exam...

I want past the exam with flying colours~Gambade!!