Thursday, May 21

Laziness Find Me Up

Dear's off today..He was so nice lorhh prepared lunch and bring to my office for me~Hmm..he really treat me like his little princess orhh..I am suddenly feel so 'xin fu' with his caring and pampered lorhh..Long time never have this feeling already..Anyway,thanks a lot dear..I really felt touched and appreciated on what you had done for me~muackkkss..


Dear had promised go for jogging together with me today.But so bad..He suddenly put me rocket lorhh..really hate him a lots..Actually few days ago he already know that he will not be free tonight as he need to attend his cousin's wedding dinner buffet at his aunt's house..But idiot him lorhh still promised with me..He must know that I hate people broke the promise lorhh..duno why he just always keep like doing that and make me angry!!I am really speechless when he always know to used forgotten this be an excuse only lorhh..

My mood was totally spoil by dear lorhh..Not like going to anywhere again so direct back home after I knocked off~

The weather was suddenly changed in a short moment..when I reached Admiralty it was raining heavily lorhh..whole skies was turned into dark although it was only 6pm..

Damn!!!I can't go for jogging lorhh..Hmm..my whole body feel so uncomfortable without exercise lerhh..Haiz..Never mind tomorrow jogging two more rounds back..hope tomorrow the weather will be better and won't be raining lorhh~

Slacked at home accompanied my precious niece only..I was teaching her to study and drawing..spent 2 hours on her..Sigh!!I didn't touched my book again lorhh..recently really no study mood at all and feel lazy to do my revision lorhh..Boo..Duno how I will going to die in this coming exam!!!!

Really helpless to reduce my laziness lorhh~