Friday, May 22

Speechless

From yesterday until today....I just ignored all the messages and calls from my dear~I never answer his called although he was calling countless times already and my phones was ringing non-stop lorhh...

Hmm..just punished him a while..who asked him like to put me rocket worhh..always only know to give excuse and do nothing..huh..must give a bit my stronger to let him see see first~Hahasss..I won't be so easily to forgive him this time already..If not he always will think that I was easy to coax lorhh...lol..

I was feel very sleepy now..Actually I still have many paperworks need to follow up lorhh..but feel like no energetic to do at all..really exhausted lerhh~yesterday slept around at 1 plus..Didn't do my revision lorhh but was online and chatted with my friends~Sigh!!!Keep wasted my times on those shameless activities recently...Haiz..where is my energetically??!

Left one more week only......It is the last week already for me~

Hmm..I cannot give up myself so easily..I sure can pass with flying colours this time..Gambade..I believe I can do it..

Caijia..Move on..go go go !!!oleh oleh oleh...

^_^