Thursday, May 7

My Digital Camera Was Kanna Stolen

Today really kinda no mood at all lorhh..Early morning opened my cupboard and discovered that my digital camera was lost lorhh~I still thought maybe I was misplaced it at somewhere or my siblings had borrow it without informed me..but after searched whole room even whole house also still can't find it..asked my siblings all also said they never touch lorhh..

Damn!!!my camera really kanna stolen by someone lorhh!!!!I can very sure I keep it in my cupboard and never bring it go somewhere..Last time I used it was on labour day that day~I remembered that I still upload many photos from it to my lappy..after finished upload I got keep it in my cupboard lorhh...Haiz..but now just have cable only lorhh...my camera in a pouch had lost!!!!

Shit!!!Who stole my camera??!

Really feel upset and angry lorhh..that camera is my favourite birthday present from my dear..It had keep many sweet memory for me~Now I had lost it..it had left forever from me....

Sad..Sad..really sad....

I know if I told my dear,he sure will feel upset too...cause the camera was not cheap lorhh~Damn!!!

Today is really a bad luck day for me....