Sunday, May 24

Sigh:-p

Feel surprised lorhh today is Sunday,my off day I still woke up so early lerhh..sigh!!still though that I can sleep more late to recharged back my sleeping hours for whole week..But even how I have been tossing and turning in bed,I still can't seem to fall asleep..

So I decided to woke up from my warm nest..nothing can do now so online and spent my free time to update my blog first before I start to do my revision~Hmm...lets me talked back yesterday how I spent my saturday barhh~

As usual,same routine...woke up at 7.ooam..after took my shower went down to market had my sweet breakfast with my dear..I had mee hoon goreng while dear ate his favourite Nasi Lemak as his breakfast..Then.separated with dear and headed to office..Hmm..I like Saturday lorhh as I only need to work half day..hahass...

Busy to finished all my paperworks and complaints from customers..After settled all the things,the clock was showed at 12pm already..ophhss..how nice is it..My boss this time was back office on time to let me back home...Hmm...first time lorhh..Quickly packed my things and left office..Waited about 15 minutes the bus just arrived..Sigh!!suddenly I remember that my handphone was left in office lorhh..without thinking so much I rushed back to office again as I scared my boss was left the office and nobody can opened the door for me!!Damn luckily my boss haven went off lorhh...hahass...Fortunately I still can ran very fast...Hmm..not joking lorhh I was an athlet in school before and had won many metals in competition...Neither long jump,high jump,100m,200m nor 4x100m also not a problem for me:-p

I forced to wait for another bus trip again..Really hate to wait the 265 bus lorhh..everytime must waited 15 minutes and above the bus just will arrived..Because of this I need to woke up more early and went for work earlier an hour lorhh..Sigh!!

Nowhere to go..Went to AMK hub bought some daily stuffs and packed lunch for dear..After that headed to Causeway Point find dear ~Shopped around there before waited dear to rest off..Hmm..Dear felt so surprised that I will automatic went to find him up....He keep said I was felt weird recently..Hahass..Dear..Just wana to tell you that since we had patched back I just wished that I can always accompany besides you..I will do a good gf as well...

Feel so sleepy when back home..Planned to take a nap half an hours before go for my jogging..So bad I can't woke up at all when my alarm rang..sigh!!woke up at 9pm if not wrong..Miss-ed my jogging again...Miss-ed my appointment too..

Damn!!my saturday night just stay at home only...spent my time at here at there but not in my study~Haiz..just feel not like to study already..left a week only..I still haven touched a page lorhh..This time how to sit for my exam I really dun know lorhh~

Sigh!! I can't continue my laziness again..gotta take my shower and start to do my revision already...Hope that I can finished all the notes by today:-o