Saturday, May 23

^_^

Yesterday dear came to find me around 8 plus..feel so shocked lorhh suddenly saw him at my door step..Normally at this timing he supposed still working and haven finished work one lorhh~So suprised he can back home so early orhh...

Ophhss..Dear told me that his working place duno what happen suddenly got black smoke come out but didn't have fire yet lorhh..all the building cannot do the business and the building management announced whole people in that complex rushed down soon..Hmm..dear was feel so happy cause it took quite long to let the fireman checked it..He can 'eat snake' again..blablabla..lazy dude...After 2 hours like that the business was as usual but only their restaurant still cannot do the business as the fireman checked that the fire was caused from their restaurant..therefore,they forced to closed the shop and back home early..worhh..this is what dear's wishing for~hahasss...

Accompanied dear back to his place and overnight at there...I like stay at his place very much orhh cause it is very near with my working place lorhh..It just only need to walk 15 minutes then can reached already..Hahasss..so everytime I overnight at there I can woke up at 7.3oam..can have more 1.5 hours for me to have my beauty sleep lorhh..

Cook supper for dear and his brother...after chit-chatted a while I felt very tired and go to his bed and sleep like pig already~

Nothing special again but still feel so happy as my dear now can accompany me often already..thanks dear...I feel touched ...Missing you a lots~