Saturday, May 9

Weather is killing me~

Now is already 3.10am lorhh...

But I just can't seem to fall asleep~the weather is killing me..Tonight really is a super hot day..My bedroom was transformed into a sauna room lorhh..The fan seem can't help me too much even I was set it at highest level already~

I was sweating like hell lorhh..first time at the midnight I still will feel so hot!!!I totally can't longer with this weather~Without thinking too much,I just took my towel and go into washroom having my shower again..worhh...after having my cold water shower,its really so comfortable lorhh...

Although heard my mum said midnight cannot take shower,if not later become old already will have 'feng shi bing'..but no choice larhh...I scared too..but what can I do worhh?!I totally can't sleep lorhh..Hmm..I think long long just one time is never mind one larhh,right??!

This kinda shietty weather don't know need to wait until when just will change?!I hope there will be raining in any parts of Singapore soon...