Sunday, May 10

HapPy Mother's Day

I love my mummy~!

Today is Happy Mother's Day..Hmm...feel so happy lorhh cause my mum just arrive here..woohoo..can celebrate this biggest day with my dearest mum lorhh~first time again I can celebrate mother's day with her at here..hmm..new experience for me and mum too~memory again..This year really a happy year for me..All the special occasions I also have chance to spent with my family lorhh..hmm..feel kinda warm to spent my times with them..

Woke up very early just now..accompanied my babyyboy for our breakfast at AMK market centre~hmm..I was craving for Nasi Lemak..tasted not bad and price was very cheap too..worth to eat lorhh..will try again in next time~

After that,send dear to his working place..first time lorhh..hmm..actually I never think wana send him lorhh..but just because so coincidence I want to collect mother's cake from there too..hahasss..so shun bian lorhh...Anyway,dear still feel hapPy lorhh~

Shopping a while at Causeway Point when dear went for working...Its been quite a long time since I went for shopping..this time I was rather disappointed as there was nothing nice can caught my eyes..:-p

Therefore,after collect cake and direct back home meet with my families...gossiping and playing with my niece and newphew~hmm..a month didn't see them already~felt so shiock lorhh when saw my niece's leg was injured seriously..She totally can't walk lorhh cause her leg was wrapped up with gypsum!!I think she must very pain lorhh..quite serious niah!~

Take a short nap before go out shopping again with my mum:-p

I have Pastamania for my dinner..Hmm..since came here so long already seriously lorhh I never try before orhh~my mum suggested to get a try..so just follow her appetite lorhh..Anyway,never regret to try it..It's really quite delicious lorhh..I like spaghetti~~yummy..yummy...

Lets photos do the talking~









I like the cake I bought..Its look nice and the taste very delicious too lorhh~is a strawberry chocolate mousse cake~

Anyhow..I hope my mum will like it too~lastly wish all the mummies in this world happy mother's day orhh...