Sunday, May 17

Wonderful Sunday

yeahh..my Sunday with my dear's accompanyies~really a first time that our off day can in a same day lorhh~Somemore still in weekend..Worhh..feel so happy lorhh...can dating whole day with dear already~


Hmm..supposed to wake up at 6.30am as we plan to go for cycling at Pasir Ris..but too bad my dear can't wake me up..He keep complaint that I really slept like a dead pig lorhhh..Although how he used different methods I also sleep back on his bed..hahass..At the end no choice..my dear forced to changed our cycling session to evening time~woohoo..I slept until 11am just woke up lorhh~damn a sweet sleeping lorhh on my dear's shoulder..


Slacked a while at dear's place..after that went to AMK hub having our lunch at foodcourt..Actually would like to crave Ah Mei Cafe's Nasi Bryani and Roti as our lunch..but there are long queue there..Dear was too hungry already so we left there...All the restaurant were crowded with long queue lorhhh...After having our lunch we direct took MRT went to Pasir Ris..Sigh!!myy ass was so painful lorhh it's almost 20 stops just can reached there lorhh..took us about an hour siah...*sobbed sobbed*


Reached there at the right evening time,5 plus..Direct went to rent two bicycles..but so bad due to the shop closed at 7pm,therefore we only have an hour to cycle~Haiz...好不过瘾orhh..Dear,next time we must reached there more early orhh:-p


The weather at there very good..winds were very strong and make me feel so fresh and comfortable lorhh...We had enjoyed ourselves at there until 7 plus..Then,walked to White Sands Complex to shopped around...Haiz..nothing caught my eyes again..I didn't bought anythings except my dear bought me a pair of sport shoes..my shoes was almost spoil..so nice and sweet of him lorhh still remember it:-p


Having our dinner at "Wang Jiao"restaurant..the food at there not bad lorhh...I forgot to took pictures already..never mind next time go there again will remember to take photos..My stomach was bloated with ice kacang..hees...

Sweet home sweet around 9 plus..reached dear's at 10.30pm..feel very tired lorhh...Orhh no..tomorrow still need to work..I am lacking of sleep...overnight at dear's place again:-p