Saturday, May 16

Weekend again..worhh

Woohoo..now I am kinda free in office lorhh..Hmm..really first time can be so free since my colleague was resigned~maybe today is Saturday..nothing much for me to do..except those headache complaint need to follow up only..hahass..I am waiting for knock off time coming..an hour more only!!!

Feel damn happy lerhh..Later can enjoy my weekend with my dear~Hmm..so glad this time his kitchen leader arranged his off day in weekend orhh~he is really super lucky lorhh..Normally work in F&B service line seldom can have weekend off one..can't expect that his leader suddenly will allowed and approved his off day in busy weekend..Anyway,it is a good news for us..lol..we can have more chance to dating together..

Still thinking later want to go where lerhh..Hmm..I want to go shopping,k-box,Pasir Ris ride bicycle,Sentosa,JB,ice-skating,bowling,etc..etc...Haiz..so many places want to go orhh..It's sure impossible can go all places in this 2 days lorhh..vexed..can't make decision lorhh..hope that dear can give me surprise and lidat I no need think so much about it..but I think it is impossible one..Dear seldom will have fresh ideas lorhh~old people duno how to be romantic..lol~

Anyway,wish all of my friends and families can enjoy your weekend happily also..

Have a nice weekend to everybody:-p